a topical series on particular doctrines of God’s Grace. Specifically how people are saved by God the Father’s planned grace through the work of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit. It is called GRACE | before the beginning to after the end. We are preaching these doctrines out of Ephesians Ch 1-2 with the churches in our 3 Strand Network. The series breaks out like this:
- Gracious Resolution | Plan & Election | Eph 1:3-14 – Why did God create me?
- Gracious Rebirth | Call & Regeneration | Eph 2:1-8 - How does God save me?
- Gracious Redemption | Justification & Adoption | Eph 1:4b-10 – Who do I become?
- Gracious Renovation | Sanctification | Eph 2:4-10 – How does God change me?
- Gracious Restoration | Perseverance & Glorification | Eph 1:11-14 – What will I be?
Why the series? There are numerous topics, doctrines, and ideas which faithful, bible-believing, Historic Orthodox Christians have disagreements about. We have no interested in dividing with or distancing ourselves from other churches, Christians, or traditions. However it is necessary for us to distinguish what our church and the network we’re affiliated believes the bible teaches and how it informs how we live. As a church we strive to have a God-centered theology where we hope to move the target from our story and glory to God’s story and His Glory, knowing it will lead to our joy.