"The point is this: whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." - 2 Corinthians 9:6-7
Every believer in Christ has the responsibility to support their local church. Jesus emphasized the importance of giving repeatedly throughout scripture. In fact He spoke of money more than heaven and hell because money is often a good barometer of what is important in one's life. Everything we have is from Him. Because of the goodness and grace that Jesus has shown his followers, it only makes sense that his followers would respond in sacrificing time, talents, and treasures. Over and over again, Christians are called to give to the local church and live generously with those around them; it is out of obedience to Jesus and for his glory that we ask the same (see Acts 2 or 2 Corinthians 9). If you would like to contribute, you can use the form below to giving. Please keep in mind—we never ask guests or those who do not call themselves followers of Christ to give financially, although they are welcome to contribute.
HOW CAN I GIVE?
Mercy Fellowship is a non-profit organization that, by God's grace, exists because people faithfully give to His mission. Donations are used to bless people who are in need and for the daily expenses of running the church. If you would like to donate to Mercy Fellowship you can:
- Leave it in the offering urn (up front) or giving box (in foyer) during Sunday Service
- Mail to: Mercy Fellowship | PO BOX 281 | Marysville, WA 98270
- Set up a regular (monthly, weekly, etc.) payment to be processed through your bank using their bill pay system and the address above. Email email@example.com if you need additional help.
- Donate online using our secure online giving service, Planning Center. Go to https://mercyfellowship.churchcenter.com/giving to get started.
- Text to Give. It's really easy - simply text a dollar amount to 84321 for instructions.
Thank you for your generous, sacrficial, and joyful giving at Mercy Fellowship!