Mercy Kids plants seeds of the Gospel in the hearts and minds of our kids (as we have a blast!).
Our primary mission is to faithfully demonstrate and reveal Jesus Christ to our children so they can understand who He is, what He has done, and how He changes lives.
Mercy Kids seeks to serve all families by supporting and equipping parents to raise their children in the instruction of the Lord. Our prayer is that, together as a community, we can train and encourage our children to grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus as disciples who Love God and Love People.
We currently provide a safe, fun environment for all kids ages birth through 2nd grade, but our vision includes classes through 5th grade. We would love to have you join us!
What Can I Expect?
- A God-Centered environment: Mercy Kids is safe and loving place that reflects God’s love and His heart toward children.
- Sharing the Gospel in a meaningful way: We establish a solid foundation of sharing the Gospel by focusing on the content/curriculum. Our kids are being taught the same thing as their parents.
- Building community with parents and volunteers: We collaborate, communicate, and partner to carry out the vision.
- Connecting with Kids: We greet kids by name, learn about their interests, and help them connect with one another.
- Pray intentionally: We pray with the children consistently in the classroom, inviting them to recognize God’s presence and His care for their lives.
- Have fun! Mercy Kids is a place where we sing songs, play fun games, and laugh so hard our stomachs hurt, all while teaching kids about a God who loves us more than we could ever imagine!
What Curriclum do you use?
- Walker/Talkers = Jesus Story Book Bible | Details HERE
- PreK - 2nd Grade = The Gospel Project for Kids | Details HERE
Visiting us for the first time?
If you are a first-time guest who will be joining us this Sunday, we would love to make your time with us as smooth and seamless as possible. Pre-Registration helps our Mercy Kids Team prepare to make the most of your child(ren)’s visit with us. Pre-Register HERE
Want to Join the Mercy Kids Team?
If you love kids and have a desire to use your gifting to proclaim the good news of Jesus and make disciples of our little ones, we would love to have you join our Mercy Kids Team! Our volunteers currently serve on a one week on / four week off rotation. Apply HERE
Who can I contact with Questions?
Email Mercy Kids | HERE